Probably simple problem

Paul Ryszka paul at webangel.ie
Thu Oct 29 13:42:34 CET 2009

Hello,

  Sorry for that the problem was simple I just forgot to put " on the
end of the line. I guess I spent too much time going over it yesterday.
  Anyway I am also looking at implementing MSSQL authentication back-end
and I was looking at this guide
http://it.reinhardt.edu/dave/radius-mssql-howto.html
however I remember reading that I shoudl not use Auth-Type unless
absolutely necessary, would somebody be able to tell me how to replace
that one ?
I am new to freeradius so probably there are some obvious things that I
just cannot grasp.