problem regular expressions in hints file

Ana Gallardo ana.gallardo.77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:50:40 CET 2009

> > Sorry, but I don't understand. I need to add an attribute to the request
>
>   Yes.  The "unlang" documentation explains how to do that.

It is truth, the "unlang" documentation explains how to do that very well :)

>  Thanks for quoting the documentation.  Did you think we didn't know
> about it?

Sorry, I only wanted to  justify why I put this in hints file.

  No.  In the "authorize" section, before the "files" module.  There are
> examples of this in the configuration files.

OK, now it's fine.

#/etc/freeradius/sites-available/default

authorize {
        preprocess
        mschap
        suffix
        eap {
                ok = return
        }
        if ("%{Realm}" =~ /(temp\.)?domain\.es$/){
                update control {
                        Intentos-Reject = ...

        files

Thank you very mutch, Alan