Pre-release of 2.1.7

Ryan Steinmetz rpsfa at rit.edu
Wed Sep 2 18:22:10 CEST 2009

The dictionary.airespace file should probably be updated.

Airespace is now owned by Cisco and the VSAs that are published are different from those included with the FR distribution.  See http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6366/products_configuration_example09186a0080891919.shtml for additional details.

I've included the copy of the dictionary.airespace file that I'm using.

-r

# -*- text -*-
#
#       As found on the net.
#
#       $Id$
#
VENDOR          Airespace                       14179

BEGIN-VENDOR    Airespace
ATTRIBUTE       Airespace-Wlan-Id                       1       integer
ATTRIBUTE       Airespace-QOS-Level                     2       integer
ATTRIBUTE       Airespace-DSCP                          3       integer
ATTRIBUTE       Airespace-8021p-Tag                     4       integer
ATTRIBUTE       Airespace-Interface-Name                5       string
ATTRIBUTE       Airespace-ACL-Name                      6       string

VALUE   Airespace-QOS-Level             Bronze                  3
VALUE   Airespace-QOS-Level             Silver                  0
VALUE   Airespace-QOS-Level             Gold                    1
VALUE   Airespace-QOS-Level             Platinum                2

END-VENDOR Airespace

--
Ryan Steinmetz
Lead Security/Systems Administrator