Sanity check, example in users man page

Nicolas Goutte nicolas.goutte at extragroup.de
Thu Sep 3 21:08:21 CEST 2009

Am 03.09.2009 um 21:02 schrieb Gary Gatten:

> RPM shows nothing FR related installed.  I did run "man 5 users".
> v2.1.6 is current, no?

If you want something newer than the last released version, see http://git.freeradius.org
  , especially the "stable" tree.

Have a nice day!

Nicolas Goutte

Nicolas Goutte

extragroup GmbH - Karlsruhe
Waldstr. 49
76133 Karlsruhe
Germany

Geschäftsführer: Stephan Mönninghoff, Hans Martin Kern, Tilman Haerdle
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Münster / HRB: 5624
Steuer Nr.: 337/5903/0421 / UstID: DE 204607841