How to proxy accounting requests to multiple destinations

Dánial Olsen DOL at ft.fo
Fri Sep 4 00:42:11 CEST 2009

Yes, this has also been my assumption and I've tried this but I've failed
in making both instances proxy the packet.
There must be something I'm not getting because I don't see how I can
have two realms with one pool and home_server each in proxy.conf and match
the accounting packet against both realms?

Currently I'm testing with this line in acct_users:
DEFAULT        Proxy-To-Realm := "myrealm"

--
Dánial