ippool or sqlippool support for EAP/TLS or TTLS on Wimax

Jay Xiong jayxiong007 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:24:19 CEST 2009

WiMAX can also works in DHCP proxy mode: acquire IP address from ip pool in
RADIUS and convert to DHCP message format for the R6 interface.

IP address assignment has nothing to do with the EAP method (EAP-TLS) you
are using. I make the ip pool assignment working using sqlippool. What is
your particular concern regarding ip pool assignment using sqlipppol?

Thanks,

Jay