1 question

Tony P. emperor at infomed.sld.cu
Fri Sep 4 14:39:49 CEST 2009

hi list,...
i have set 2 numbers Called-Station-Id in my work and one of them is pay for my
users as normal when their calling throught Telephony Enterprise, and the other
one is pay revert and that users not pay the phone else my Work it is as
feature... but in both case i set Max-Monthly-Session with 200 hrs and when
theirs hit into 200 obviusly can't connect .. that's ok..
i want to need to for the free phone can hit and stop to 200 hrs and with the
other phone number (thay pay) can connect and i can up their hours to 400hr.

more specify in short history

my work have 2 phone numbers to can connect

number-free-for-users-not-pay
number-to-users-pay

both case by max-monthly-session -> 200hrs

i want by some if condition if exist into radius.conf to make this

number-free-for-users-not-pay -> 200hrs
number-to-users-pay -> 400 hrs

it-s possible that?
by the way i'm using freeradius 1.1.3
i know to have to upgrade by that want to make it soon... really need solve my
trouble as priority

Thaxs for any suggest
Regards

Tony