process auth request from any AP

Sameh Attia sattia at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:45:09 CEST 2009

You have done the most hard part which is configuring the radius and keying
in its IP into your AP so what is wrong with adding a key? if you share your
thoughts with us we might find another suitable solution for your problem. I
guess you would like to hijack other radius connections passing somehow
through your radius server and return it back to its original destination,
right?
Regards
Sameh Attia
--
- Failure is not an option; it is a built-in feature in Windows.
- The two basic principles of system administration:

 * For minor problems, reboot
 * For major problems, reinstall

dc -e
'603178305900664311156641389051003470569569613466992253686426210705237258P'