Using multiple certificates

Dean, Barry B.Dean at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Sep 7 17:15:30 CEST 2009

I have been asked it it possible to run two SSIDs on our wireless,
lets call them A and B that authorise against a FreeRADIUS server
running as two virtual servers radiusA and radiusB.

What we want is to have radiusA use a different server certificate
from radiusB.

However, as I see it, this looks impossible as the EAP configuration
is global in eap.conf and not per server instance. Is this true or am
I not being creative enough!

Can you place the eap definition inside the site files in sites-
availble and make it different per server instance is the question I
guess.

Any help would be appreciated. A quick google reveals a similar
question in 2007 which got no answers :-(

Barry Dean
Networks Group
University of Liverpool

---
Nice boy, but about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.
                -- Foghorn Leghorn