Problems with dynamic-clients

Barbara Picci barbara.picci at sardi.it
Thu Sep 10 17:08:31 CEST 2009

Yes, it has been done for the static IP.
With the original query it works.
But I need to have different users for every access point and I've
tried to apply NAS-Identifier in radgroupcheck but it doesn't work.

So, I've changed my query joining the NAS-Identifier instead of the
Ip address and it works.

Is there another method to do it?
I've not found anything else...

Thanks