EAP-TLS performance SQL backend bottleneck

leopold vova_b at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 19:55:43 CEST 2009

I am using 2.1.4 release. Are you saying that the latest release improved
that?
I did not change the default configuration.
here is how it looks:
authorize {
eap {
                ok = return
sql
}

We see that it fetches data from database
4(radcheck,radusergroup,radgroupcheck,radgroupreply)*11 (handshake
challenges) = 44 times for every EAP-TLS authentication