usename + password + MAC address

Hilton Guaraldi guaraldi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 01:07:37 CEST 2009

Please Ivan Kalik,

Give us an example!!! I am configuring freeradius with mysql backend
and MAC Auth fail.
In the radcheck table only, i did:

guaraldi                     Cleartext-Password    :=       mudar123
00-18-E7-41-AD-C2    Auth-Type                  :=       Accept

Need I to rewrite dialup.conf to query username and mac in the
following sintaxe?

authorize_check_query = "SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op \
          FROM ${authcheck_table} \
          WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' \
          ORDER BY id"

You wrote in the freeradius list to put MAC as username in the radcheck table...
I would like to know if it is correct?

Best regards.