Password Policies?

Justin Steward althalus87 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 03:20:15 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>wrote:

>   Then it has to go into a Reply-Message attribute.
>
>  Unless you're doing EAP.  In which case you have to extend the EAP
> authentication method to handle sending messages inside of EAP.

http://wiki.freeradius.org/Radiusd.conf
Has a short section discussing the "Expiration module" (Which didn't seem to
exist in my config)
Copied that into my config, set up a user with an "Expiration" attribute of
last month, and voila,

rad_recv: Access-Reject packet from host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx port 1812, id=31,
length=44
    Reply-Message = "Password Has Expired\r\n"

Thanks guys, now to get the front end co-operating.

~Justin