Using Attributes to differentiate between different EAP types

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Sep 15 15:13:56 CEST 2009

I've checked and I'm not using that attribute.

I checked the dictionary and it appears as if the attribute "EAP-Type" is what I'm looking for. However, it's an integer attribute and there is no information on what integer TTLS and PEAP are configured as. So I can't really guess at it.

Is there anymore information about this attribute?

Nathan Van Fleet