Using Attributes to differentiate between different EAP types

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Sep 15 17:33:52 CEST 2009

I'm trying the following code, I've tried most every variation
("request:EAP-Type", "request.EAP-Type","EAP-Type","outer.EAP-Type".) but
freeradius does not even parse the configuration. I've tried %{} and just
the bare variables (which works for "outer.NAS-IP-Address").

        if("%{outer.request:EAP-Type}" == 21)

        {

              ldap_wireless

        }

And I get the error

/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel[131]: Parse error in condition
at: "%{outer.request:EAP-Type}" == 21)

Does anyone know where this information is accessible from? I'm not able to
find any data for what's available in the different inner/outer/request
structs (or whatever they might be).

Thanks,

Nathan Van Fleet