Version 2.1.7 has been released

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 18:12:56 CEST 2009

On 09/15/2009 09:04 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:
>    After 4 months, Version 2.1.7 has been released.

I have built the new 2.1.7 release for Fedora, it's available in rawhide
and the *testing* repository for F-11 under the package name
freeradius-2.1.7-1.fc11. Please test and add comments here:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/freeradius-2.1.7-1.fc11

If the comments indicate it's working for folks I'll move it to the
stable repository and produce 2.1.7 packages for RHEL & CentOS.

Please note, I have just now submitted the new package to the update
system, it's typical for it to take a day or two for the update to
progress through the update system and hit all the mirrors.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/