Using Attributes to differentiate between different EAP types

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Sep 15 21:57:45 CEST 2009

Hrmm,

Now that it's parsing I find that it doesn't work in terms of actually
evaluating the EAP-Type.

For if (control.EAP-Type==21) and (outer.control.EAP-Type==21) I always get
a false even though I am testing for TTLS (21).

Is there some way to just have the value thrown into the debug output so I
can see what it is at that moment?

Regards,

Nathan Van Fleet