dynamic-clients help

Deepak d88pak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:18:31 CEST 2009

Thank you all for the valuable suggestions.

I have one AP connected directly to radius server. For this, I have a
entry in the nas table and was working fine.

Now I have this

client dynamic {
       ipaddr = 0.0.0.0
       netmask = 0
       dynamic_clients = dynamic_client_server
       lifetime = 86400
}

and also changed the secret in my dynamic-clients to reflect my local
AP's secret.

I have removed the entry of my local AP from nas table and restarted the radius.

Since dynamic-clients is in action, I thought I can authenticate
through my local AP (since any ip should be fine with this config) but
now the request is ignored.
What can be the cause?

Thanks again