dynamic-clients help

Deepak d88pak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:19:49 CEST 2009

> Did you reverse the changes as you were told? The only
> change you were supposed to make is to comment out the virtual_server
> "something" line.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP

Thanks for pointing out. Actually I had a backup copy of the original
and just restored it from there. When I was changing the sharedkey
using nano, it was pushed to next line by nano. This was supposed to
be in one line.

After minor fix, all is OK. By the way monitoring AP doesn't seems a
big deal since radacct table has callingstationID (MAC) of AP.

Thanks again