Configuration for md5 not working

Jon Standley flyboy_1628 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 05:18:54 CEST 2009

Running freeradius 2.1.6 on CentOS 5.3

I have everything configured for md5 authentication so that I do not need to
use either server or client-side certificates. I have my access points
configured in /etc/raddb/clients.conf and my users configured in
/etc/raddb/users

My access point is set to WPA Enterprise security using a RADIUS server.

When I try to connect to the network, all I get is "Windows is unable to
connect to the wireless network" No prompt for username/password or
anything. Can someone tell me if its my radius configuration that is bad or
my access point or what? Thanks