using SQL, where is Session-Timeout updated?

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina at gulfsat.mg
Fri Sep 18 16:18:26 CEST 2009

09/18/2009 12:51 PM, Ivan Kalik::
>>> You need sqlcounter (counter.conf) for that.
>> Found. but no UPDATE query in it.
> Oddly enough, counter doesn't update anything - it COUNTS.

OK,
Attached is my 'default' file, and the 'freeradius -X' output.
the counter (in counter.conf) is:

sqlcounter dailycounter
   {
     counter-name = Daily-Session-Time
     check-name = Max-Daily-Session
     reply-name = Session-Timeout
     sqlmod-inst = sql
     key = User-Name
     reset = daily
     query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime - \
              GREATER((%b - AcctStartTime::ABSTIME::INT4), ..."
   }

What is wrong?
freeradius does not start because " "SQL Counter" modules
aren't allowed in 'accounting' sections".

It is told to put it in 'accounting'...
                                    +261 34 29 155 34