Munin Plugins

Neville nev at itsnev.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 10:52:25 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

This is not directly FreeRadius related, but I would really appreciate if anyone share any munin plugins that would monitoring number of users connected during the day or anything else worth monitoring.

I've googled and can only find ones for login attempts by parsing the radius.log.

I'm currently using MYSQL to store the current open connections and get retrieve the current connections by doing...

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM radacct  WHERE (radacct.AcctStopTime IS NULL OR radacct.AcctStopTime = '0000-00-00 00:00:00');

Apologies if anyone feels offend by me posting to the list for such a basic request.

Thx
Nev