Accounting copying to specific systems

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 24 19:59:24 CEST 2009

Joe Maimon wrote:
> It doesnt work with Home-Server-Pool, but it does work with Proxy-To-Realm.

  Hmm... what does that mean?  If you put the "update" section inside of
an "if" statement that never matches... it won't work.

  The Home-Server-Pool code *should* work in 2.1.7.  I can double-check
it tomorrow.

> Also, I havent been able to figure out how to get unlang to do the job
> here. Server wont even start with my attempt.
>
> Expected comparison at: =*
> /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/copy-acct-to-noc03-8e6[9]: Errors parsing
> preacct section

  See "man unlang".  The '=*" operator isn't supported.

> Currently I am using the rlm_policy language.

  Which isn't "unlang".  Those policies need to (a) be in separate
files, and (b) follow the format outlined in raddb/policy.txt