Accounting copying to specific systems

Joe Maimon jmaimon at ttec.com
Thu Sep 24 23:10:57 CEST 2009

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Joe Maimon wrote:
>> The if matches just fine and updates with rlm_policy, but I couldnt get
>> something reasonable in unlang to parse successfully. I would appreciate
>> some tips.

Here is what I am doing with rlm_policy

         if (request:Class =* "" ) {
                 if (request:Client-Short-Name == "noc03rt07") {
                         control .= {
                                 Home-Server-Pool := "pool-noc03-8e6"

Here is how I tried doing it with unlang

                if (request:Class =* "" ) {
                        if (request:Client-Short-Name == "noc03rt07") {
                                update request {
                                     Home-Server-Pool := "pool-noc03-8e6"

I also tried this

                if (request:Class =~ ".*" ) {
                        if (request:Client-Short-Name == "noc03rt07") {
                                update request {
                                     Home-Server-Pool := "pool-noc03-8e6"

>> As I am currently carrying patches for rlm_policy, the question is
>> whether it is worthwhile to switch focus to unlang.
>
>   IIRC, most of the patches you had for the policy module went into
> source control.  What's left?

You got the "big" one.

These are all the patches I am currently carrying.

020-client-short-name.dpatch
030-substar_regex.patch
080-keep-local-av-proxy.dpatch
130-rlm-policy-fix.dpatch
140-rlm-policy-subops.dpatch
200-cmp-operators-fix.dpatch
230-fix-policy-null-myvp.dpatch
245-policy-xlat.dpatch
310-rlm_exec-nullchecks.dpatch
380-rlm_policy-evaluate-seg
400-rlm_policy-parse-assert
430-rlm_policy-missing-policy-ok
440-proxy-home-server-pool

Some are hacks, most are old and you have probably seen them before.

About the only thing I can say with confidence, is worksforme.

I suppose I should use bugzilla to post them even if the attached
tarball comes through.