account expiration attribute

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Sep 25 14:46:24 CEST 2009

> 09/24/2009 12:03 PM, Ivan Kalik::
>>> What RADIUS attribute would suit to account expiration?
>>
>> Expiration.
>
> I cannot find its documentation (its syntax)

doc/rlm_expiration.

> A hint:
> http://www.open.com.au/pipermail/radiator/2008-July/014935.html

Why, oh why, do people trawl the internet for outdated and inaccurate
(this one is not even for freeradius) information. Why not try man and doc
pages included with the server first??? Even if you have installed some
binary distribution and documentation is not included in the primary
package it's probably in some additional package (freeradius-documentation
or something like that).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP