rlm

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Mon Sep 28 10:55:21 CEST 2009

> My problem is about the ldap library for freeradius (libldap which is
> needed
> by rlm_ldap) ... What should I do to install  and configure it 'cause it's
> not in the freeradius-server package(I rebuilt it 5 times and I paid
> attention to the output?

No, ldap support is not included in basic package. Binary distributions
have separate packages for ldap, sql etc. support. Look up something like
freeradius-ldap.

> If  I ll receive the same answers I received before then maybe the problem
> is in my operating system(CentOsV5.3)

No, the problem is not the operating system but the fact that you don't
know how to use it. Read this for starters:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/Red_Hat_FAQ

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP