Build failure on arch Linux

Leighton Man l.j.man at hud.ac.uk
Mon Sep 28 17:32:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

Foolishly, I said earlier today, that building on Linux should be a breeze. I should have kept quiet!!

I downloaded 2.1.7 and it failed to build rlm_krb5 with messages about structure members. I reran configure with --without-rlm-krb5 and got:
In function 'setup_modules':
 undefined ref to lt__PROGRAM__LTX_preloaded_symbols in src/main/modules.c.

I notice in the bug fixes for 2.1.7 there's a workaround added. Seems it doesn't work for me.

Any suggestions please.

Leighton

---