New install does not respond to requests

Alex M freeradius at lrcommunications.net
Tue Sep 29 18:26:01 CEST 2009

ok so I added "sql" in instantiate section and it start loading NAS table as
i even saw my NAS ip.
Now im getting error on startup that crushes the server:

Failed binding to authentication address * port 1812: Address already in use
/usr/local/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf[240]: Error binding to port for 0.0.0.0
port 1812

what could this be?