Dictionary problem preventing startup..(AudioCodes)

mark smith radius at keypad.org
Wed Sep 30 00:16:04 CEST 2009

That was actually not what was really in the users file. I had changed that to the Cleartext syntax. I copied that straight out of the manual, so I'm starting to wonder if they wrote their docs for an old version of freeradius.

But the dictionary still seems to be causing a stop.

#Line 36 # AudioCodes VSA dictionary
BEGIN-VENDOR AudioCodes
ATTRIBUTE ACL-Auth-Level 35 integer
VALUE ACL-Auth-Level ACL-Auth-UserLevel 50
VALUE ACL-Auth-Level ACL-Auth-AdminLevel 100
VALUE ACL-Auth-Level ACL-Auth-SecurityAdminLevel 200
END-VENDOR AudioCodes

Errors reading dictionary: dict_init: /opt/local/etc/raddb/dictionary[37]: unknown vendor AudioCodes