I have a question about freeradius-client-1.1.6.

Bryant superhj1987 at 126.com
Mon Apr 5 05:36:10 CEST 2010

Hi,
I download freeradius-client-1.1.6 from your website.Now,I have installed and configured the freeradius server 2.1.8 and freeradius-client-1.1.6 successfully.
I use the mysql to store the user and I create a user whose username is test,Auth_Type is Local,Cleartext-Password is test.
Then I run the command:
#radtest test test lcoalhost 0 testing123
This can authorize successfully.
But when I compile freeradius-client-1.1.6/src/radexample.c or run radlogin.
#login:test
#passoword:test
This don't authorize successfully.
When I see the server's display ,I find the password is encryped.
What should I do?
Thanks!