nospace_user has removed from freeradius?

Mike Nichols mike at myownsoho.net
Sun Apr 11 22:44:12 CEST 2010

Not sure if anyone has adressed this yet, but my suggestion is to omit
spaces entirely in the allowed characters section.

thoughts?

On Fri, 09
Apr 2010 23:01:16 -0300, cytron at pop.com.br wrote:

I am using the
freeradius 2.1.3 in Slackware 12

 I use simultaneous-use = 1 to block a
second conection for same user, it work fine.
 But, if the user has a space
after username, like "john ", the freeradius let it to connect.

 Looking
for remove de spaces I found the nospace_user and nospace_pass, but appers
it was removed in 1.0.5 version. And now?

 To remove spaces at the end of
string its very important to utmp detect the username.

 Exist something to
fix it?

Sua internet grátis até 19x mais rápida.
 Baixe agora mesmo seu discador e
acelerador POP! É grátis!
www.pop.com.br [1]

--