No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 07:20:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for reply. Well user is created on SQL, and I uncommented 'sql' from
sites-enabled/default on Authorized section and Accounting Section. But when
I add 'sql' in Authenticate section I'm getting same error. i.e.

[root at newtest raddb]# radtest sqltest testpwd 127.0.0.1 1812 testing123
Sending Access-Request of id 38 to 127.0.0.1 port 1812
        User-Name = "sqltest"
        User-Password = "testpwd"
        NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
        NAS-Port = 1812
rad_recv: Access-Reject packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 1812, id=38,
length=20

The user I created in SQL listed down below;

id    username     attribute                     op    value
1     sqltest         Cleartext-Password    :=    testpwd

Please advise what am I missing? Kindly assist me.