3GPP2-Prepaid-Acct-Quota

Alexander alexander_austria at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 16:17:53 CEST 2010

Dear all,

after solving my 'check user traffic quota at login time' problem I try to take the next step and disconnect active sessions if user's traffic limited is exceeded.

My Cisco LNS supports 3GPP2 VSA attributes. Therefore I took a look at 3GPP2-Prepaid-Acct-Quota AKA cdma-prepaid-accounting-quota. AFAIK FR does not support 3GPP but does its features suffice to achieve what I described above?

If not, are there other ways to disconnect an active user from an Cisco LNS based on RADIUS attributes and user traffic quota? I would like to avoid another script and radkill if possible. Are there best practices to do this?

Cheers,
Alexander