What nastype for Extreme switch?

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Thu Apr 15 19:14:06 CEST 2010

Hi, Mats. Thanks for the answer.

Well, my clients.conf seems like the below:

----------------------
client 10.0.0.2/32 {
         secret             = test
         shortname       = device_test
         Auth-Type      = System
         Service-Type  = Administrative-User
}
----------------------

I added your suggested lines into the file, but, after I restart
freeradius, my device's connection remains the same, I mean,
non-privileged mode:

--------
Device:1 >
--------

What's next?

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901