No Auth in Debian Lenny

Josip Rodin joy at entuzijast.net
Sun Apr 18 12:38:23 CEST 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 11:14:59AM -0500, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
> On Saturday 17 April 2010 01:51:22 am Alan DeKok wrote:
>
> >   Post the debug log, as suggested in the FAQ, README, INSTALL, "man"
> > page, and daily on this list.
>
> Attached.
>
> Are there any issues with freeradius and samba's tdbsam password backend?
>
> Basically I've added the client to the clients file and turned on mppe, that's
> about the extent of the configuration.

You haven't enabled anything in /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/ which means
the server isn't told what to actually *do* with the modules and clients :)

You need to find one of the default virtual host configs in
/etc/freeradius/sites-available/ that suits you, and then symlink it into
the ...-enabled directory. You can also copy it into a new file and
symlink/enable that. Also make sure the right autorization sections
within the virtual host reference the mppe module if you need it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.