No Auth in Debian Lenny

Josip Rodin joy at entuzijast.net
Mon Apr 19 23:33:25 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 02:55:21PM -0500, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
> I enabled the "default" site example from sites-available, now I'm back to
> seeing errors trying to parse the "realm" or NT domain from DOMAIN\\user.
> Log attached.
>
> Really appreciate the help with this.

You don't need to tar and gzip a single 12 KB file. Just attach the text :)

The suffix module didn't recognize \ as a delimiter. You probably need to
tell it explicitly to do that. To add your own module instance, just add a
new file in /etc/freeradius/modules/. (There is no available/enabled
mechanism for modules, yet.)

As for mschap, I don't know much about so I'm useless for that.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.