PopTop

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Apr 20 22:31:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I believe my next step, according to what Josip Rodin has been kind enough to
> point out,  is to enable the ntdomain parsing section, which is configured
> but commented out in /etc/freeradius/sites-denabled/default.
> (It occurrs twice, if I understand correctly the second one is for accounting,
> which I don't use, but I'll start by enabling both.)

the output you posted also gives some useful debug info - you could
see it talk about the nt_domain_hack thing...then read modules/preprocess
at which point you read that its not a good idea and look at realms
module as it says and then see the 'ntdomain' option  - but yes,
enable ntdomain function in the 'default' virtual server.

alan