Radius Attribute --> Authenticator IP Adress

_Stefan_H stefanh007 at networld.at
Wed Apr 21 22:22:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

I thought that my Access-Point is able to handle VLAN-Attributes like my
Switch but I was wrong.
I don't want to tell the whole story.

Is there an attribute which returns the authenticator IP-Address?

For instance:  The Access-Point has the IP-Adress 192.168.10.254 and the
default rule in the users-file looks like this:

DEFAULT      Authenticator-Adress == 192.168.10.254
                  Auth-Type = Accept

I know thats nonsens but thats only an example to show you what I mean.

I looked at this site:  http://freeradius.org/rfc/rfc2865.html
http://freeradius.org/rfc/rfc2865.html   but the NAS-IP is not the right
thing  and i don't unterstand the explanation of
http://freeradius.org/rfc/rfc2865.html#Login-IP-Host Login-IP-Host

Please help me and I know that my english is not the best