rlm_sql error, can't expand User-Password and Chap-Password, help me !

VU VAN HUNG vanhung2205 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:22:44 CEST 2010

szymon roczniak wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 05:38:04PM +0700, VU VAN HUNG wrote:
>
>> szymon roczniak wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 04:50:50PM +0700, VU VAN HUNG wrote:
>>>
>> I know, but in the output,  I see the following lines:
>>
>> *sql]     expand: %{User-Password} ->
>> [sql]     expand: %{Chap-Password} -> *
>> no information about User-Password and Chap-Password, and the query,
>>

> I hope I'm not completely wrong here but this is probably because you're using
> EAP not PAP or CHAP so these attributes are not set.
>

>> which insert into radpostauth, is error. I dont know why.  Do you have
>> any suggests about this problem ?
>>

> the query results in an error because the username column in missing (or
> misspelled) in the table:

Thanks szymon for your help.
I edited some columns' name in radius database,  so users could connect
to wireless network successfully. But I still dont know how to configure
Radius Server using PAP and CHAP instead of EAP, because I explore my
configuration in radiusd.conf and  see nothing wronng. Hope someones
give me suggests about this problem.