R: R: R: NAS-Identifier and radgroupcheck table

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Apr 26 20:00:06 CEST 2010

On 04/26/2010 08:46 AM, Ana Gallardo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> sorry to ask again about this isuue, but I can't get the correct
> configuration.
>
> I follow your howto: http://wiki.freeradius.org/SQL_Huntgroup_HOWTO
>
> I want to filter users login from fixed NAS,but I always get an reject.
>
> I don't understand why in the example bellow:
>
> ++[request] returns notfound

I believe rlm_sql is being invoked to satisfy the update request using a
sql select and I believe the return code of "notfound" isn't meaningful
in this context.

You probably also should read doc/rlm_sql and make sure you understand
the meanings of the operators, specifically the difference between

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/