More complex Proxying

Rosario Lumia eryter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:36:57 CEST 2010

I mean:
- my user try to log in with myuser at myrealm
- freeradius try to verify username and password in more auth-server (for
example in a sql DB, at home_server1 and at home_server2) indipendently by
"myrealm" ; if authentication fails in all 3 auth-server, the authentication
fails, else it's ok.

Is it possible?
I hope I am clearer now.

Rosario L.

2010/4/26 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>

> Rosario Lumia wrote:
> > I'm not sure how can I configure freeradius to have this kind of
> > configuration:
> >
> > try to account to home_server1;
> > if fails try home_server2;
> > else fail;
> >
> > A kind of failover but not exactly; my goal is to have one @realm for
> > more authentication server.
>
>   What does that mean?
>
> > I read the "more complex configuration" but I'm not sure that I can
> > apply this rule in proxy.conf and how.
>
>   There's no "more complex configuration" section in proxy.conf.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Rosario L.