Capturing Access-Reject data in the radpostauth table

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Thu Apr 29 20:08:20 CEST 2010

Huh.  Then it should be working but it isn't.

radiusd -X says:
++[pap] returns noop
No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the request:
Rejecting the user
Failed to authenticate the user.
Login incorrect: [username/badpass] (from client somenas port 0 cli
somecallinginfo)
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
Sending Access-Reject of id 135 to 75.102.161.225 port 1645
         Reply-Message = "You got: "

--Aaron