windows users having trouble authenticating

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Tue Aug 3 07:59:08 CEST 2010

I am still getting this error in my debug output:

rlm_eap: SSL error error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1
alert unknown ca

I have upgraded to version 2.1.8+dfsg-1ubuntu1, still no joy!

PLEASE someone tell me how to make FreeRADIUS automatically accept the
client cert.  I have about 2 thousand clients that are not owned by my
university, I cannot install the server cert on all of them, the
logistics are too much.  PLEASE HELP!

Jake Sallee
Godfather Of Bandwidth
Network Engineer