Tag and Untag a port in several VLAN

Fabien COMBERNOUS fcombernous at kezia.com
Wed Aug 4 10:01:53 CEST 2010

Fabien COMBERNOUS wrote:

[...]
> So i used the other possibility with Egress-VLAN-Name instead of
> Egress-VLANID.
> It is easier to understand the meaning of the value and it works with
> my version of FreeRadius.
About the dynamic vlan assignment i use the two methods explained in [1] :
- some ports are single untaged vlan : all works fine.
- some ports are multiple tagged and untagged vlan : the ports of the
switch looks tagged and untagged as expected but the packets are not
rooted as expected. The input packets are not transmited to the output
expected. I tagged and untagged manually some others ports similarly  to
my sql backend and all packets are well routed.

In the single untagged vlan method, 3 parameters are needed. In the
multiple tagged/untagged vlan method i used only several times
Egress-VLAN-Name. Is it necessary to use an other parameter in the sql
backend other than Egress-VLAN-Name ?

[1] http://wiki.freeradius.org/HP

--
*Fabien COMBERNOUS*