Multiple LDAP search

Gary Prosser gary.prosser at trinity-bris.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 18:41:35 CEST 2010

Our setup (see below) works in the way you describe: if a valid username
is found in ldap1 return ok otherwise (notfound) OR (fail) look in
ldap2; if found return ok otherwise (notfound) OR (fail) look in ldap3
etc

modules

        ldap ldap1 {

                server = "localhost"
                basedn = "ou=TrinityStudentLogins,dc=our-domain"
                filter = "(uid=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}})"

                start_tls = no
                dictionary_mapping = ${raddbdir}/ldap.attrmap
                ldap_connections_number = 5
                edir_account_policy_check=no
                timeout = 4
                timelimit = 3
                net_timeout = 3
        }
        ldap ldap2 {
config for different ldap server or different ou
        }
        ldap ldap3 {
config for different ldap server or different ou
	}

authorise {
        preprocess
chap