suffix configuration

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Fri Aug 6 04:18:47 CEST 2010

> Look at modules/realm
> This is how you "split" off domain\user or user at domain.

I did look at that file before I posted, but I don't know what I could
change in it that would help me.  It looks like the only think that is
set in that file is the delimiter.

The suffix delimiter is correct, but I still cannot get authenticated
with the username at domain convention.

I tried adding the following to my realms file but it does nothing

--------------------------
realm umhb.edu {
        format = suffix
        delimiter = "@"