Problem about simultaneous-use parameter and windows DC.

李程 eagle_1240 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 08:20:46 CEST 2010

Hello guys.

We set up a freeradius server several months ago. We use postgresql database for Users and Clients databases, and all works fine.

Then we want to use a windows domain controller to do the anthentication by calling ntlm_auth. After some tests, it works too.

But now we have no idea how to enable the simultaneous-use parameter, because tables of Users database is actually empty, all user informations are in the windows DC.

Is there any way to enable the simultaneous-use parameter?

Thanks!

Miles