Last call for 2.1.0

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon Aug 9 16:38:40 CEST 2010

Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> writes:

>   Version 2.1.10 should be released soon.  If there are any pressing
> issues people would like to get addressed, now is the time to speak up.

I don't have any issues with the code, but I have one with the
repository: Could you please tag the 2.1.9 release (and of course the
2.1.10 as well when it is released)?  It's so much easier to look for
small differences in a particular file or such if you can just do e.g.

  git log release_2_1_9..release_2_1_10 src/modules/rlm_perl/

etc.

I can of course create my own local tag, but my assumption is that the
tag was supposed to be there and was only left out due to some fault.
And I also assume that it is useful for other people as well (in
particular yourself... :-)

And I am now pretty sure that this is not just me having done something
stupid.  The tag is also missing from the "Switch Tags" dropdown list on
http://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/tree/v2.1.x

Bjørn