sql nas and accounting

Jiann-Ming Su su_js1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 22:29:57 CEST 2010

Two questions:

1.  Does listing clients in the nas database table support virtual servers?  If
so, what field do I enter that info in and do I need to update the SQL query
used in dialup.conf?

2.  How do I get sql accounting to work?  That is, how do configure freeradius
to update the radacct table?  Right now, freeradius process seems to be
rejecting accounting requests:  "Ignoring request to accounting address * port
1813 from unknown client..."  The"unknown client" works fine for authentication.

Thanks for any tips.