ldap authentication using free radius

Aqdas Muneer aqdas.muneer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 17:05:13 CEST 2010

so this is what i have in my users file. how can i make it so that the admin
account is only used if AD is inaccessible?

admin           Huntgroup-Name == "network-admin", Cleartext-Password :=
"xxxxxxxxx"
                Service-Type := NAS-Prompt-User,
                cisco-avpair := "shell:priv-lvl=15"

DEFAULT         Huntgroup-Name == "network-admin", Ldap-Group ==
"networkadmins"
                Service-Type := NAS-Prompt-User,
                cisco-avpair := "shell:priv-lvl=15",
                Auth-Type := LDAP